Friday, October 20, 2017

New schedule

In an effort to make it to the Dragonboat World Championships in Hungary next year, I've stepped up my workouts. Over the spring and summer I had been on the water up to 4 times a week, paddling my little heart out. Now that the season on the water is done, I have to keep up my fitness. The regimen I

hold it

I just read that back and two things... a) It sounds boring and 2) If I write any more about this, it'll get even more boring. Trust me.

Suffice it to say that my new schedule has me waking up at 6 to run before my demanding teaching job then going to the gym after that demanding job to lift weights.

Now was that so hard?

kxx
Jesus, I think that this dragonboat thing is making me boring. I used to do so many other things that brought me joy. Cosplay, ukulele, knitting, baking, movies... I was so well rounded. Now I'm only blasting my lats, constantly checking my heart rate, trying my best to complete a single pull-up, and comparing and contrasting protein drinks. Yup, boring.



No comments: